Tuesday, September 6, 2011

view from the window

The dark night collected so much dewdrops for the early morn.  They glisten as they clung to the bamboo leaves.  I seemed to have heard them say:

Dewdrops:  Hurry, let us all fall into the ground before the sun takes us all away!
Wind:  I will help!  I can do it!
The mighty bamboo swayed as the wind blew and the dewdrops fell like rain.
Some dewdrops remained clinging to the leaves until the sun rose slowly to the east.

As the sunrays touched the leaves, the dewdrops changed into vapor, vanished into thin air, pure and unadulterated.

The dewdrops that fell into the ground receded as they got absorbed by the soft, moist soil.


These two groups of dewdrops managed to meet again at one time later on, found themselves in the same heavenly clouds floating across the ocean.

"Whew!" lamented the dewdrops who had to be summoned by the sun from the ground.  "Had to be purified, long process.  We thought we could be planted and grow like the bamboo..."


As I clasped my hands and raised my arms to salute the sun, I bowed and acknowledged God's omnipotence, and at the same time twinkled at how our minds take us to a surreal perspective.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment