Sunday, August 29, 2010

back to the batcave

the plane from cagayan de oro to manila was full-packed.  women in shrouds and men in moslem tunics reminded me of where my feet walked minutes before i boarded the plane.  my bag was heavy with camiguin lanzones, mangosteen, baskets, a few pieces of stonewares for ana's new house, dirty clothes and a "head full of foliage and looking at the world through the heart." ( read this line from Gilbert's book, "Eat, Pray, Love.")

i was home after a few hours.
back to frogglerocks.
back to jacob who called me up while i was gone to tell me that he has a tear in his eye.
back to chew who probably was wondering where his cool and laughing grandmother was.
back to them who missed my face. :)

"back to the love that moves the sun and the other stars'"
"l'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle..." (Divine Comedy)

back to frogglerocks.

a new globe broadband was waiting for me at home and it is the reason why i wrote this entry.  goodbye turtle speed and hello better internet connection. yipeeeeeee!!!

testing, testing 1,2,3!

No comments:

Post a Comment