Thursday, August 19, 2010

natural arrangements




All through the months, flowers bloom in profusion on both sides of the road leading to Frogglerocks.  They have adorned my living room  suggesting the time of the year!


My favorite time is between the months of December to May.  The colors vary from intense to mute. I love golden showers although climbing the tree to get a twig or two is tantamount to being swarmed by ants!



Wild fruits are interesting centerpieces.  It was a focal of interest for little Jose who would pop whatever his tiny hands could grasp. I found this tree on top of a small hill.

These Indian beads are charming with its starlike bursts all around the plant
 paper-like flowersof the tropical bougainville

dazzling fire tree flowers



I took pictures of my flower centerpieces to paint them later and only to realize that I have made quite a collection of these very interesting arrangements.

My motto: be open to exciting possibilities.  Be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment