Tuesday, July 30, 2013

my other space


This is my 4th office.  This is where I work as a reseacher and writer.  Right outside are children talking about projects, girls whispering about the boys in their class and birds chirping the latest in air and landing spaces just further beyond the corridor.  I am surrounded with books and children making noise while their teacher tries to keep them on their task.

The best place for distraction and focus is within this four walls of the Discovery and Learning Resource Center where I hole up to concoct and write ideas. At the moment,  I have French Musique playing in the background and it can be very inspiring. 

I see a quaint cafe someday, serving iced coffee and chocolate, biscuits and scones just right outside where some girls are sitting on the floor.  That is a very yummy idea.


a very decent space in one corner of a very busy library

photo take by Brianna Abellera G3
a regular day inside the library


the grill work outside my window



2 comments:

  1. YUMMY IDEAS can't be refrigerated too long! Taralets take it out for a spin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emman! Surprised to see your comment here. :) let's write together Emman! I won't bother you with your thoughts promise.

      Delete