Friday, November 4, 2011

Gloria's BIG jUmP!

i noticed she's been wan lately.  i guess everyone who has seen her will agree with me.  Gloria's disposition  has shrunk from ebullience to dry.  

I tried to revive her joie d vivre but she seemed weighed down, her head aches she says.  I guess there are other reasons: her husband who for goodness sakes, is INSANEly short of wits but always trying to outsmart the smart with full confidence!

Food did not interest her much nor changed the way she felt. No amount of drugs or loving could bring back the glow in her face.

I wanted her glory back so badly so I staged my last recourse!

 MAKE HER FLY!!    V v ... ....  v
                                                                                                 v
               v                   v                   <         v
        v                                                                                                                v                  >
V                .>



G-l-ooooooooooooooooo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-yaaa-a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-aahhhhhhhh




FIRST ATTEMPT:  She could not even lift her feet from the ground to make a tiny jump :(

 SECOND ATTEMPT:  Gloria lifting her heels and landing on the ground as if she really and seriously jumped!!!

Ay! ang taba ko! kasi naman ang payat ni Glory!
 Then I showed her how. 
 I caught her smile after that.  Great!  She is now on reset!
 There you go Gloria!!!!!  Bravo!!! Mission accomplished! back to normal.  Sanito, the love and thorn of Gloria's existence will be jealous!

This technique is what I call:  jUmP for JOY!!  I did this once when my youngest son decided to study and work in Australia.  I jumped from a 20ft bridge in Cagayan.  Short of taking a suicide and leaving my fears behind.  

I'm still alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment