Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lost and not Found

I don't lose things.  They lose themselves.

I have lost only 2 pieces of earrings in my entire life. They manage to untangle themselves from my earlobes and drop themselves off to the ground where they will not, most likely to be found! Adventurous pieces, huh? Yes, this morning, as I walked my rounds in the secluded roads of flowers along 7th avenue- Azucena...... Begonia............ Hyacinth............... Rosas............... Magnolia......... Sunflower..............

I am now in possession of two unmatched earrings, very much like two widows whose partners decided to go.

Here's my requiem to the lost earrings:
Dust unto dust... minerals unto minerals.... crystals unto crystals... they belonged to the earth before and are now back from where they were mined. 

I rest my case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment