Sunday, May 27, 2012

astreamofunmanagedthoughts

what do i do when i close my eyes?
what to I think about ? where is the answer to life's eternal question?  there is no such thing? I try not to look outside for fear thatI will find the answer there.
I hear the roosters scrowing and fainly hear what I really want to hear and yet when I focus my earto where the faind sound is coming from, i hear it clearly and I feel good. 
The birds are singing and if i don't pay attention it will not be noticed or heard at all. 
There's a lot of noise in our mind but if we only sit still in silence and perhaps close our eyes to what we see instead of hear- then we discover the beautiful rhythm of the world. 
there's courship in the air and travel in the sky that i hear right now.
there's the sound of one waking up or getting ready for the day.  Why?
It is Sunday and we mark our lives with hours and days, or minutes and hours, weeks and months and years.
Amazing how we struggle to be heard and not to listen.
Imagine how we struggle to be busy and make our lives preoccupied.
What is living? to o drown our senses to accomplishments and expectations of others/
this is a tricky question!
I hear the voice of one who is just starting to live.  5 years ago is not a long time.  3 years is not even old yet but we say everytime we talk of age and length of time, we say, "old". 
I met a man who did not care about "old".
He sees his world with his hearat and not his eyes.
I was taught by this sage that there is beauty in everything
and there is life beyond all this.
Now that I see this in my life I believe that we have imposed a lot on ourselves.
the birds are calling their mates or maybe thannouncing where the food is.
(pause)
my mind's eyes are closed and I look at my keyboard without looking really, not intent except to just stare and listen to my train of thought.  Here is a morning wh (pause) space silence i hear the birds again but this time they are more audible than the roosters. I hear motors running very faintly and now that i hear them I remember the sound of the river just right beside me I hear it gurgling and babbling and water faling from a height.
I hear a kind voice I have been loking at for the last 30 years but this morning I hear him clearly and sweetly in my mind's ears. there is notheing in between my ears but instruments o fsound interpreting things around me.  from one voice  i hear two then three.  I am inside this tube now pretending to be the ear,  the other day, I focused on my tongue and it is a very different experience.  i know that i am making a lot of typos but it does not matter. remember that i am writing mwith my eyes closed and my ears open.  there is  pause pause pause pause pause like a meditation.


No comments:

Post a Comment