Sunday, October 9, 2011

Apple




I have owned and used Apple almost ever since I was introduced by force of circumstances to learn to use a computer.  My first and only PC conked out on me in a matter of few months- it made all the excuses to not operate and cooperate, hahahahaha!!!

I have had a desktop blueberry Mac, a blueberry laptop, a more serious granite powerbook, a MacBook, and iphones from the first edition to what i use right now, in a span of 2 decades.

Why??

Computers scared me and I saw a very friendly countenance with the playful blueberry desktop.  I basically learned how to use the computer on my own, the only reason why I broke my first and only PC as I have said, in a matter of months.  That blueberry mac started my love story with Mac.  

And I did not bother to know Jobs behind the job...  until now.

I like his story.  I like his work.  I know he'd like me too.  Love at first sight.



Ipad for Christmas? how about birthday?  wishlist...






No comments:

Post a Comment