Monday, December 5, 2011

continuation: try St Jude

Strange as it might seem but I found somethings I thought that I will never, ever see again, things that I was not looking for:  a check payment I have not encashed, a picture of someone I want to pray for, a crystal bead that fell from an old chandelier and  a book I have been wanting to read but have not.

We went home that day we scanned the roads after matter of factly telling ourselves that it was hopeless to find the piece I lost. 

That day I lost my earring: 

I changed into my walking outfit.

I said "hello" to my face on the mirror and saw that I was wearing a pair of earrings

On my way out,  I passed by my dresser and applied sunblock on my face (and saw a pair of earrings one on each earlobe).

We looked for the earring three days after.

I found the earring on the fifth day in my room, on a ceramic platter.

All this time it was just simply under my bed that Gloria sweeps and mops everyday.


 what was that? a human error or a saintly intervention?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment