skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Gloria finds her smile
So Gloria started to smile again. That happened after the jump. Here's a beautiful lunch she offered in return.
Isn't it fantastic?
Cheers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frogglerocks
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2016
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(132)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(51)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(10)
►
2014
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2013
(17)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(70)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(8)
Part I: Try St. Jude
Lost and not Found
HEDCen: Morning Assembly
PInked
Poetry without words
Gloria finds her smile
Gloria's BIG jUmP!
Gewgaws and tchotchkes?
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
Popular Posts
Bf4
Bf4 looks like a Mayan warrior. We just started. One month of training that is also like an on and off thing. He is persistent and quite str...
JUSTO
Dear everdearest Musto Judo, The mighty! the good! the strong! the handsome! the bright! the brave! You are so loved and by even mo...
A new studio
While I am missing my granddaughter in this room where she and her mommy stayed, I began to move in and presto!! there goes my new studio! ...
HEDCen: The Sacred in the Ordinary
It was another ordinary moment of celebrating the sacred in our ordinary HEdCen way of life. One might ask, what is ordinary in our cul...
For Not Over 5
somethings I have to live with: My fats that love me unconditionally My crazy addiction to things that are handmade and are perfect with...
No Talk Just Eat
This is a mouth-watering photo of what "Emma Ate" the other day. creepy appetit at La Crepperie If I will draw an illustrat...
Hello world!
A window opens up my day. I watch the sunlight slowly illuminate the white curtains before it begins to burst great, white energy that fil...
Before i sleep tonight, let me write my prayer.
Dear God I thank you for the memories that I hold in my heart. Thank you for my heart that chooses which memories to keep - those memories t...
Mommy Eli
Mommy Eli with her oldest granddaughter and beloved great grandchildren Mommy and Sugar, her eldest son 87 going 88! do...
from the kitchen
We work very hard. We eat what we do for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I dream about work every night. We shower and bathe in it. Mushto...
Pageviews past week
Emma
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment